CPAP WATER DISTILLER - 2022 BEST Home Water Distiller for CPAPERSON THERAPY WATER DISTILLER
-TRUSTED FOR 46 YEARS-
PROUDLY MADE IN THE USA with 316 Surgical Grade Stainless SteelClick-To-Call (801) 923-4030
NEVER WORRY ABOUT OUT OF STOCK DISTILLED WATER AGAIN BY MAKING YOUR OWN DISTILLED WATER AT HOME!
WHAT DOES A DURASTILL COMMERICAL-GRADE CPAP WATER DISTILLER REMOVE?
- MINERALS & SEDIMENT
- BACTERIA & BIOFILM
- TOXIC CHEMCIALS
- TOXIC METALS (LEAD)
- POISONS (ARSENIC & MERCURY)
- RADIOACTIVE PARTICLES
- ORGANICS & MORE (SEE CHART BELOW FOR COMPLETE LIST)
for Your BUSINESS
Lowest Price Guarantee + Free Shipping
PROUDLY MADE IN USA
Durastill has been proudly Made in the USA for over 46 years. Our master craftsmen and craftswomen not only manufacture commercial-grade quality water distillers for cpap machines, but truly create the most beautiful water distillers in the world!
COUNTERTOP CPAP WATER DISTILLERS
FREE STANDING CPAP WATER DISTILLERS
WATER DISTILLATION IS RECOMMENDED BY:
HOW DOES THE BEST WATER DISTILLER FOR CPAP WORK?
- Tap water fills the water distiller boiling chamber. You can automatically fill it through a water line or you can manually fill it up. (If you don't want to install a water line, every Durastill has Automatic mode and Manual mode so you can change modes with a flip of a switch).
- The tap water is heated to a boil and turned to steam, leaving all contaminants in the boiling chamber including all the hard minerals.
- The VOC vent allows volatile organic compounds to be removed from the water.
- The steam is purified and cooled down into water.
- The distilled water is run through a post-carbon filter. This carbon or charcoal filter removes any contaminants that may still be present in the distilled water. (For example: Chlorine and petroleum must be removed with a carbon filter, distillation alone will not remove these elements)
- The pure distilled water is then collected in the stainless steel water storage tanks. You can then use the distilled water for your CPAP machine or anything you need.
The water distiller automatically keeps the tank full so you always have 4, 10 or 25 gallons of distilled water ready to use (depending on the size of your tank). Durastill is the easiest to use and easiest to maintain home water distiller for CPAP machines and equipment.
HOW TO CLEAN YOUR DURASTILL DISTILLED WATER MACHINE IN 3 EASY STEPS
AND EXTEND THE LIFE OF YOUR DISTILLER UP TO 30 YEARS
CLEAN BOILING CHAMBER
You should clean your distiller system every 6 months. To clean the boiling chamber, just put 1/4 cup of Durastill Still Clean and let boil for 30 minutes, cool and then drain it.
STEAM CLEAN TANK
To sanitize your stainless steel water storage tank, you must steam clean or autoclave it. Just connect the steamer tube, turn off the fan and steam clean for 20 minutes. Turn off and let cool down.
The last step is to replace the filters. Just unscrew the old filters and replace the new filters. All our customers get a complete Water Distiller Cleaning Guide with every purchase.
DURASTILL WATER DISTILLERS REMOVE:
- Cryptosporidium (Crypto)
- Petroleum (Oil, Gasoline)
- Sediment & Minerals
- Sodium (Salt)
- Toxic Heavy Metals
- Volatile Organic Compounds
- and more
* It is virtually impossible to create 100% pure water with no contaminates whatsoever, but Durastill Water Distillers with our steam distillation, voc gas vent and carbon filter system creates 99.9% pure water. The Best CPAP Water Distiller should include this 3-phase purification method. That is why Doctors, Dentists, Surgeons, Veterinarians, U.S. Armed Forces, U.S. Embassies, Universities, Organic & All-Natural Product Manufacturers and Fortune 500 companies have trusted "Durastill Distilled Waters" for 46 years!
Why use distilled water in CPAP machine?
Advantages Of Distilled Water In CPAP Machines For Sleep Apnea Patients
Using distilled water daily can be beneficial to your health. Those who use a Continuous Positive Airwave Pressure Device (CPAP) need constant access to distilled water. A Durastill not only provides the purest quality of water, but you will get enough water to meet your daily needs and to refill your CPAP machine whenever it runs out of water. Plus you always have an emergency storage of 4, 10, or 25 gallons of distilled water depending on the model you buy.
A Word On Sleep Apnea
An estimated 50-70 million adults in the United States suffer from various degrees of sleep disorder. Obstructive sleep apnea is among the most prevalent sleep disorders today. Statistics suggest that approximately 7% of males and 5% of females suffer from sleep apnea. Globally, around 100 million people likely suffer from Sleep Apnea. In addition, out of 326 million Americans, around 10% have mild obstructive sleep apnea, 3.5 % have moderate sleep apnea, and 4% exhibit severe sleep apnea syndrome. This may lead to functional impairment to frequent hypopnea. CPAP machines are the gold standard for treating patients suffering from sleep apnea and other sleep-related conditions. I have close family members who have been diagnosed with Sleep Apnea and use a CPAP every night. It sure has made big difference in their health... they actually wake up "rested" after a good nights sleep!
Why Durastill For CPAP Machine?
Sleep Apnea is a condition that can be life threatening at times. Patients suffering from this condition may have difficulty breathing, especially during nighttime. Almost all manufacturers of CPAP machines recommend distilled water. Distilled water brings several notable benefits for your CPAP machine:
- Eliminates the growth of bacteria
- Provides optimal air pressure
- Removes all types of microorganisms and contaminants
- Prevents buildup of mineral and scale in your machine
- Provided 99.9% pure water
Distilled Water Is A Must For CPAP Machines
A CPAP machine requires the purest form of water to function properly. This machine will only work best with distilled water as other types will not only contaminate the machine; they'll likely damage it permanently. Distilled water has no contaminants, making it the safest type for your CPAP machine. Chemicals and minerals can be abrasive, so filling up your CPAP machine with less pure water can cause severe damage to it. Distilled water is the perfect CPAP machine dehumidifier with no minerals, chemicals, and additives. Make sure you always have an adequate supply of distilled water, especially since there have been supply chain problems lately.
Enhances The Life Of Your CPAP Machine
Keeping a CPAP machine in pristine condition is a must. The machine is sensitive and only works proficiently when the purest form of water is used. That is why manufacturers of CPAP machines recommend using distilled water because it provides quality air for breathing in addition to keeping the machine safe. Distilled water protects the CPAP machine by keeping it safe from additives, chemicals, contaminants, microbial, and biofilms. With no chemicals depositing inside any of the components of your CPAP, your device sustains no damage despite being night after night after night! Distilled water also lets the device perform at maxim efficiency and capacity.
Peace of Mind with Durastill Distilled Water
There is perhaps no better feeling that being prepared and knowing you are in control over your life. You will be amazed by this feeling and peace of mind that you will get by making your own distilled water with your Durastill Water Distiller. No more late night trips to the grocery store because you were out of distilled water!
RESOURCES & EDUCATIONAL LINKS: