OUR DENTAL WATER Distillers meet and exceed water safety standards and recommendations of:
WHAT DOES A MEDICAL GRADE DURASTILL WATER DISTILLER REMOVE?
- BACTERIA & BIOFILM
- TOXIC METALS (LEAD)
- POISONS (ARSENIC & MERCURY)
- RADIOACTIVE PARTICLES
- MINERALS & SEDIMENT
- ORGANICS & MORE (SEE CHART BELOW FOR COMPLETE LIST)
for Your BUSINESS
Lowest Price Guarantee + Free Shipping
PROUDLY MADE IN USA
Durastill has been proudly Made in the USA for over 46 years. Our master craftsmen and craftswomen not only manufacture commercial-grade quality water distillers for dental practice, but truly create the most beautiful water distillers in the world!
COUNTERTOP DENTAL WATER DISTILLERS
FREE STANDING DENTAL WATER DISTILLERS
HOW DOES A DURASTILL DENTAL WATER DISTILLER WORK?
- Tap water fills the water distiller boiling chamber. You can automatically fill it through a water line or you can manually fill it up. (If you don't want to install a water line, every Durastill has Automatic mode and Manual mode so you can change modes with a flip of a switch).
- The tap water is heated to a boil and turned to steam, leaving all contaminants in the boiling chamber.
- The steam is purified and cooled down into water.
- The pure distilled water is then collected in the stainless steel water storage tanks. You can then use the distilled water for anything you need in your Dental Office.
The water distiller automatically keeps the tank full so you always have 4, 10 or 25 gallons of distilled water ready to use (depending on the size of your tank). This dependable system is the best water distiller for dental office use. Durastill is the easiest to use and easiest to maintain distilled water machine for dental office.
HOW TO CLEAN YOUR DENTAL DISTILLED WATER MACHINE IN 3 EASY STEPS
AND EXTEND THE LIFE OF YOUR DISTILLER UP TO 30 YEARS
CLEAN BOILING CHAMBER
You should clean your distiller system every 6 months. To clean the boiling chamber, just put 1/4 cup of Durastill Still Clean and let boil for 30 minutes, cool and then drain it.
STEAM CLEAN TANK
To sanitize your stainless steel water storage tank, you must steam clean or autoclave it. Just connect the steamer tube, turn off the fan and steam clean for 20 minutes. Turn off and let cool down.
The last step is to replace the filters. Just unscrew the old filters and replace the new filters. All our customers get a complete Water Distiller Dental Cleaning Guide with every purchase.
DURASTILL WATER DISTILLERS REMOVE:
- Cryptosporidium (Crypto)
- Petroleum (Oil, Gasoline)
- Sediment & Minerals
- Toxic Heavy Metals
- Volatile Organic Compounds
- and more
* It is virtually impossible to create 100% pure water with no contaminates whatsoever, but Durastill Water Distillers with our steam distillation, voc gas vent and carbon filter system creates 99.9% pure water. It is the best and most complete water purification method. That is why Doctors, Dentists, Surgeons, Veterinarians, U.S. Armed Forces, U.S. Embassies, Universities, Organic & All-Natural Product Manufacturers and Fortune 500 companies have trusted "Durastill Distilled Water" for 46 years!
WHAT IS DISTILLED WATER USED FOR IN A DENTAL CLINIC?
Distilled Water for Dental Autoclave & Cavitron
Distilled water is used with Dental Autoclaves to sterilize medical instruments and dental equipment such as hand pieces, mouth mirrors, probes, spoon excavators, burnishers, forceps, scalpels, bone chisels, burs, and scalers. Cavitron ultrasonic scaling cleaning systems use a high volume of distilled water to cool and during it's operation.
Distilled Water for Dental Unit Waterlines & Water Bottle
The best way to keep your dental unit water system clean in the first place, is to start with the cleanest water possible (bacteria-free distilled water) and then follow recommended cleaning and sanitation procedures. Distilled water is used in dental unit water bottle and dental unit waterlines.
Distilled Water for Dental Laboratory & Dental Lab
The most pure distilled water is preferred in Dental Labs. Distilled water is used in Dental Laboratory daily operations for cleaning crowns, implants, dentures, dental components and other dental specialized devices.
WATER DISTILLATION IS RECOMMENDED BY:
RESOURCES & EDUCATIONAL LINKS:
"ADA Oral Health Topics - Water Quality Improvement: The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommends that dental unit water used in nonsurgical procedures measure ≤500 CFU/mL. This is the standard set for drinking water by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). To deliver water of this quality, dental unit waterline systems designed for general dental practice must be regularly maintained, via water treatment and monitoring, performed according to the manufacturer’s instructions."