OUR DENTAL WATER Distillers meet and exceed water safety standards and recommendations of:
What DOES A MEDICAL GRADE DURASTILL WATER DISTILLER REMOVE?
- BACTERIA & BIOFILM
- TOXIC METALS (LEAD)
- POISONS (ARSENIC & MERCURY)
- RADIOACTIVE PARTICLES
- MINERALS & SEDIMENT
- ORGANICS & MORE (SEE CHART BELOW FOR COMPLETE LIST)
our finest product
What is Matcha?
Matcha is a type of Japanese green tea. And unlike teas you might be familiar with that you get from tea bags or loose leaves, this unique type is finely ground, powdered green tea.The name is quite fitting since Matcha in Japanese means powder, so the meaning of Matcha green tea is literally powdered green tea.
COUNTERTOP DENTAL WATER DISTILLERS
FREE STANDING DENTAL WATER DISTILLERS
HOW DOES A DURASTILL DENTAL WATER DISTILLER WORK?
- Tap water fills the water distiller boiling chamber. You can automatically fill it through a water line or you can manually fill it up. (If you don't want to install a water line, every Durastill has Automatic mode and Manual mode so you can change modes with a flip of a switch).
- The tap water is heated to a boil and turned to steam, leaving all contaminants in the boiling chamber.
- The steam is purified and cooled down into water.
- The pure distilled water is then collected in the stainless steel water storage tanks. You can then use the distilled water for anything you need in your Dental Office.
The water distiller automatically keeps the tank full so you always have 4, 10 or 25 gallons of distilled water ready to use (depending on the size of your tank).
HOW TO CLEAN YOUR DENTAL WATER DISTILLER IN 3 EASY STEPS
AND EXTEND THE LIFE OF YOUR DISTILLER UP TO 30 YEARS
CLEAN BOILING CHAMBER
You should clean your distiller system every 6 months. To clean the boiling chamber, just put 1/4 cup of Durastill Still Clean and let boil for 30 minutes, cool and then drain it.
STEAM CLEAN TANK
To sanitize your stainless steel water storage tank, you must steam clean or autoclave it. Just connect the steamer tube, turn off the fan and steam clean for 20 minutes. Turn off and let cool down.
The last step is to replace the filters. Just unscrew the old filters and replace the new filters.