COUNTERTOP Distilled Water Machine for Battery
FREE STANDING Distilled Water Machine for Battery
WHAT DOES A DURASTILL COMMERICAL-GRADE WATER DISTILLER FOR BATTERIES REMOVE?
- TOXIC METALS
- VIRUS & BACTERIA
- POISONS (ARSENIC, MERCURY)
- RADIOACTIVE PARTICLES
- ORGANICS & MORE (SEE CHART BELOW FOR COMPLETE LIST)
Distilled Water for Car Battery
Distilled water is recommended for NMF (Non-Maintenance Free) batteries used in cars and vehicles. They have removable filler caps on top and are known as "wet-cell" batteries.
Distilled Water for Forklift Batteries
Forklift batteries are expensive and contribute to over 30% of the cost. Maintain the battery with distilled water to maximize forklift run times, increased performance and increased lifespan.
Distilled Water for Golf Cart Batteries
Golf Cart batteries lose more water through evaporation due to hot summer days and during the frequent charging process. Check battery levels weekly during the hot summer months.
Distilled Water for Sump Pump Battery
A battery backup sump pump is a life-saver in an emergency. Use distilled water for sump pump batteries to maximize battery life so it works when you need it most to prevent flooding.
Distilled Water for Inverter Battery
Distilled water should be the only thing you use in deep cycle batteries because it is mineral-free and chemical-free. This maximizes UPS & Inverter Battery power output over extended periods of time.
Distilled Water for Lead Acid Battery
Lead acid batteries require distilled water to increase lifespan, run more efficiently and provide consistent power. Keep "electrolyte" solution (sulfuric acid and distilled water) at optimal levels to prevent battery damage.
for Your BUSINESS
Lowest Price Guarantee + Free Shipping
PROUDLY MADE IN USA
Durastill has been proudly Made in the USA for over 46 years. Our master craftsmen and craftswomen not only manufacture commercial-grade quality water distillers for batteries, but truly create the most beautiful water distillers in the world!
WATER DISTILLATION IS RECOMMENDED BY:
HOW TO MAKE DISTILLED WATER FOR BATTERIES?
- Tap water fills the water distiller boiling chamber. You can automatically fill it through a water line or you can manually fill it up. (If you don't want to install a water line, every Durastill has Automatic mode and Manual mode so you can change modes with a flip of a switch).
- The tap water is heated to a boil and turned to steam, leaving all contaminants in the boiling chamber including all the hard minerals.
- The VOC vent allows volatile organic compounds to be removed from the water.
- The steam is purified and cooled down into water.
- The distilled water is run through an in-line post-carbon filter. This carbon or charcoal filter removes any contaminants that may still be present in the distilled water. (For example: Chlorine and petroleum must be removed with a carbon filter, distillation alone will not remove these elements)
- The pure distilled water is then collected in the stainless steel water storage tanks. You can then use the distilled water for your autoclave machine or anything you need.
The water distiller automatically keeps the tank full so you always have 4, 10 or 25 gallons of distilled water ready to use (depending on the size of your tank). Durastill is the easiest to use and easiest to maintain water distiller for Batteries.
HOW TO CLEAN YOUR DURASTILL WATER DISTILLER IN JUST 3 EASY STEPS
AND EXTEND THE LIFE OF YOUR DISTILLER UP TO 30 YEARS
CLEAN BOILING CHAMBER
You should clean your distiller system every 6 months. To clean the boiling chamber, just put 1/4 cup of Durastill Still Clean and let boil for 30 minutes, cool and then drain it.
STEAM CLEAN TANK
To sanitize your stainless steel water storage tank, you must steam clean or autoclave it. Just connect the steamer tube, turn off the fan and steam clean for 20 minutes. Turn off and let cool down.
The last step is to replace the filters. Just unscrew the old filters and replace the new filters. All our customers get a complete Water Distiller Cleaning Guide with every purchase.
DURASTILL WATER DISTILLERS REMOVE:
- Cryptosporidium (Crypto)
- Petroleum (Oil, Gasoline)
- Sediment & Minerals
- Sodium (Salt)
- Toxic Heavy Metals
- Volatile Organic Compounds
- and more
* It is virtually impossible to create 100% pure water with no contaminates whatsoever, but Durastill Water Distillers with our steam distillation, voc gas vent and carbon filter system creates 99.9% pure water. The Best Autoclave Water Distiller should include this 3-phase purification method. That is why Doctors, Dentists, Surgeons, Veterinarians, U.S. Armed Forces, U.S. Embassies, Universities, Organic & All-Natural Product Manufacturers and Fortune 500 companies have trusted "Durastill Distilled Waters" for 46 years!
Why is distilled water good for batteries?
Distilled Water For BATTERY Use
BATTERY MANUFACTURERS RECOMMEND DISTILLED WATER
Battery manufacturers know that pure distilled water makes their batteries run at maximum efficiency, provides consistent and reliable power output and even extends it's life! These lead acid batteries are expensive, so use distilled water to get the best return on your investment to meet your power needs. Distilled water is mineral free, chemical free, hard metal free and is the purest and cleanest water. A Durastill Water Distiller purifies your source water (usually tap water) by heating it to the boiling point. This boiling water will kill any virus, bacteria, parasites along with many other biological contaminants. As the steam rises it leaves behind all of the hard water minerals and sediment, chemicals, heavy metals and all the other filth in the boiling chamber (see the list above to see everything distillation removes). Then the Volatile Organic Compounds are removed. The steam is then cooled and condensed back into liquid. The distilled water passes through a carbon filter and is then deposited into the stainless steel water storage tank. This Durastill 3-Phase purification method gives you 99.9% pure water free of everything that damages your battery! This clean and mineral free distilled water is perfect to use in your batteries because it leaves no residue and extends the life of your batteries. The cleaner your battery is, the longer it will last and the more efficient it will operate!
TAP WATER CAN DAMAGE YOUR EXPENSIVE BATTERIES
When you use tap water what are you actually pouring into your battery? That is a good question. The answer is you don't know for sure! Of course there are hard minerals and sediment in your tap water. These will stick to components inside the battery and cause the battery to fail prematurely. Since there are over 80,000 commercially produced chemicals you will have an wide and unpredictable array of chemicals in tap water.
Your "electrolyte" battery solution should only have 2 things in it 1. Sulfuric Acid and 2. Distilled Water. To keep it simple...this electrolyte battery fluid causes a chemical reaction which generates electricity and power from your battery. You DO NOT want any other chemicals in the battery because it will negatively effect the performance of the battery and could cause the battery to die early. Not to mention the dangerous safety and health concerns over randomly mixing foreign chemicals in the battery solution. Heavy metals are another major problem for batteries if you use tap water. Don't take a change on tap water or any other water that is lower quality than pure distilled water for your batteries!
RESOURCES & EDUCATIONAL LINKS: