Dr. Max Gerson STATED:
“The Gerson household kitchen has a water distiller. Gerson patients need pure water. If your municipal water supply is fluoridated, it is imperative that you use distilled water for all patients and personal intake.”
Quote Source: Doctor Max Gerson, M.D. from the Gerson Therapy Handbook
Photo Source: https://gerson.org/how-it-works/
WHAT DOES A COMMERICAL GRADE DURASTILL WATER DISTILLER REMOVE?
- SODIUM (SALT)
- TOXIC METALS (LEAD)
- POISONS (ARSENIC & MERCURY)
- RADIOACTIVE PARTICLES
- TOXIC CHEMCIALS
- MINERALS & SEDIMENT
- ORGANICS & MORE (SEE CHART BELOW FOR COMPLETE LIST)
for Your BUSINESS
COUNTERTOP GERSON THERAPY WATER DISTILLERS
FREE STANDING GERSON THERAPY WATER DISTILLERS
Lowest Price Guarantee + Free Shipping
PROUDLY MADE IN USA
Durastill has been proudly Made in the USA for over 45 years. Our master craftsmen and craftswomen not only manufacture commercial-grade quality water distillers for dental practice, but truly create the most beautiful water distillers in the world!
HOW DOES A DURASTILL WATER DISTILLER WORK?
- Tap water fills the water distiller boiling chamber. You can automatically fill it through a water line or you can manually fill it up. (If you don't want to install a water line, every Durastill has Automatic mode and Manual mode so you can change modes with a flip of a switch).
- The tap water is heated to a boil and turned to steam, leaving all contaminants in the boiling chamber.
- The VOC vent allows volatile organic compounds to be removed from the water.
- The steam is purified and cooled down into water.
- The distilled water is run through a post-carbon filter. This carbon or charcoal filter removes any contaminants that may still be present in the distilled water. (For example: Chlorine and petroleum must be removed with a carbon filter, distillation alone will not remove these elements)
- The pure distilled water is then collected in the stainless steel water storage tanks. You can then use the distilled water for anything you need.
The water distiller automatically keeps the tank full so you always have 4, 10 or 25 gallons of distilled water ready to use (depending on the size of your tank). This dependable system is the best water distillers for Gerson Therapy. Durastill is the easiest to use and easiest to maintain distilled water machine for your home.
HOW TO CLEAN YOUR GERSON THERAPY DISTILLED WATER MACHINE IN 3 EASY STEPS
AND EXTEND THE LIFE OF YOUR DISTILLER UP TO 30 YEARS
CLEAN BOILING CHAMBER
You should clean your distiller system every 6 months. To clean the boiling chamber, just put 1/4 cup of Durastill Still Clean and let boil for 30 minutes, cool and then drain it.
STEAM CLEAN TANK
To sanitize your stainless steel water storage tank, you must steam clean or autoclave it. Just connect the steamer tube, turn off the fan and steam clean for 20 minutes. Turn off and let cool down.
The last step is to replace the filters. Just unscrew the old filters and replace the new filters. All our customers get a complete Water Distiller Cleaning Guide with every purchase.
DURASTILL WATER DISTILLERS REMOVE:
- Cryptosporidium (Crypto)
- Petroleum (Oil, Gasoline)
- Sediment & Minerals
- Sodium (Salt)
- Toxic Heavy Metals
- Volatile Organic Compounds
- and more
* It is virtually impossible to create 100% pure water with no contaminates whatsoever, but Durastill Water Distillers with our steam distillation, voc gas vent and carbon filter system creates 99.9% pure water. A Gerson Therapy Water Filter should include this 3-phase purification method. That is why Doctors, Dentists, Surgeons, Veterinarians, U.S. Armed Forces, U.S. Embassies, Universities, Organic & All-Natural Product Manufacturers and Fortune 500 companies have trusted "Durastill Distilled Water" for 45 years!
Charlotte Gerson - The Gerson Institute:
The Gerson Institute was founded in 1977 by Charlotte Gerson, Dr. Max Gerson’s daughter, as a non-profit organization to carry on her father’s work. For over 30 years the Gerson Institute has preserved the pioneering, revolutionary nutritional therapy developed by Dr. Max Gerson, and brought hope and healing to people across the globe suffering from chronic illness and degenerative disease.
Charlotte said, “It is vitally important to ensure the purity of your water. The safest way to ensure freedom from impurities, toxic chemicals and above all, fluoride, is to set up a home distiller. Distillation works by heating water to the point of becoming steam, which is run through a tube that causes it to cool and condense back into water. Since minerals, various impurities and additives do not turn into steam, they stay behind, leaving the cooled, condensed steam free from harmful components. However, volatile liquids, such as benzene fractions, also boil away and are condensed back into the purified water. To remove such items, all distillers should contain a small carbon filter, which removes the unwanted volatile items. It is sometimes claimed by health professionals that distilled water ‘removes minerals from the body’ and shouldn’t be used, but they are wrong. The minerals found in water (e.g., sodium or calcium) are generally inorganic and are therefore poorly absorbed or downright harmful. Don’t underestimate the importance of ensuring the purity of all the water used in your home. The worst offender is fluoride, so make sure that your water supply is free from this harmful chemical. If it is not, you must take special precautions. Unlike chlorine, fluoride is not eliminated by boiling the water! The only way to get rid of it is by distillation. If the water supply contains fluoride, only distilled water is permissible for cooking and as a final rinse for fruit and vegetables.”
Quote Source: Healing the Gerson Way, Defeating Cancer and Other Chronic Diseases Copyright © 2010 by Charlotte Gerson, Gerson Health Media.
Photo Source: https://gerson.org/how-it-works/
WATER DISTILLATION IS RECOMMENDED BY:
RESOURCES & EDUCATIONAL LINKS: