COUNTERTOP STEAM WATER DISTILLERS
FREE STANDING STEAM WATER DISTILLERS
NEVER WORRY ABOUT OUT OF STOCK DISTILLED WATER AGAIN BY MAKING YOUR OWN STEAM DISTILLED WATER!
WHAT DOES A COMMERICAL-GRADE DURASTILL STEAM WATER DISTILLER REMOVE?
- MINERALS & SEDIMENT
- BACTERIA & BIOFILM
- TOXIC CHEMCIALS
- TOXIC METALS (LEAD)
- POISONS (ARSENIC & MERCURY)
- RADIOACTIVE PARTICLES
- ORGANICS & MORE (SEE CHART BELOW FOR COMPLETE LIST)
for Your BUSINESS
Lowest Price Guarantee + Free Shipping
PROUDLY MADE IN USA
Durastill has been proudly Made in the USA for over 46 years. Our master craftsmen and craftswomen not only manufacture commercial-grade quality steam distilled water machines, but truly create the most beautiful stainless steel water distillers in the world!
WATER DISTILLATION IS RECOMMENDED BY:
HOW TO MAKE STEAM DISTILLED WATER?
- Tap water fills the water distiller boiling chamber. You can automatically fill it through a water line or you can manually fill it up. (If you don't want to install a water line, every Durastill has Automatic mode and Manual mode so you can change modes with a flip of a switch).
- The tap water is heated to a boil and turned to steam, leaving all contaminants in the boiling chamber including all the hard minerals.
- The VOC vent allows volatile organic compounds to be removed from the water steam.
- The steam is purified and cooled down into water.
- The distilled water is run through a post-carbon filter. This carbon or charcoal filter removes any contaminants that may still be present in the distilled water. (For example: Chlorine and petroleum must be removed with a carbon filter, distillation alone will not remove these elements)
- The pure steam distilled water is then collected in the stainless steel water storage tanks. You can then use the steam distilled water to meet your needs.
The water distiller automatically keeps the tank full so you always have 4, 10 or 25 gallons of distilled water ready to use (depending on the size of your tank). Durastill is the easiest to use and easiest to maintain steam water distiller.
HOW TO CLEAN YOUR DURASTILL STEAM DISTILLED WATER MACHINE IN 3 EASY STEPS
AND EXTEND THE LIFE OF YOUR DISTILLER UP TO 30 YEARS
CLEAN BOILING CHAMBER
You should clean your distiller system every 6 months. To clean the boiling chamber, just put 1/4 cup of Durastill Still Clean and let boil for 30 minutes, cool and then drain it.
STEAM CLEAN TANK
To sanitize your stainless steel water storage tank, you must steam clean or autoclave it. Just connect the steamer tube, turn off the fan and steam clean for 20 minutes. Turn off and let cool down.
The last step is to replace the filters. Just unscrew the old filters and replace the new filters. All our customers get a complete Water Distiller Cleaning Guide with every purchase.
DURASTILL WATER DISTILLERS REMOVE:
- Cryptosporidium (Crypto)
- Petroleum (Oil, Gasoline)
- Sediment & Minerals
- Sodium (Salt)
- Toxic Heavy Metals
- Volatile Organic Compounds
- and more
* It is virtually impossible to create 100% pure water with no contaminates whatsoever, but Durastill Water Distillers with our steam distillation, voc gas vent and carbon filter system creates 99.9% pure water. The Best CPAP Water Distiller should include this 3-phase purification method. That is why Doctors, Dentists, Surgeons, Veterinarians, U.S. Armed Forces, U.S. Embassies, Universities, Organic & All-Natural Product Manufacturers and Fortune 500 companies have trusted "Durastill Distilled Waters" for 46 years!
What is steam distilled water?
Benefits and Advantages of Steam Distilled Water
Is Steam Distilled water the same as Distilled Water?
Yes, steam distilled water is the same as vapor distilled water. People use the words "steam" and "vapor" interchangeably. If you go to the grocery store and look at the ingredient label on the bottle it will usually say "purified by steam distillation". Remember when you take water and boil it to turn it into steam and then cool the water to condense back into liquid... that's steam distillation!
What is the difference between Steam Distilled Water and Steam Distilled Water with Minerals or Electrolytes?
The process of steam distillation removes all minerals and sediment. Steam distilled water has no minerals! So in order to have minerals back into the water they must take the pure distilled water and then add minerals to the distilled water. Sometimes you will see baby distilled water that says "with minerals added". For example the SmartWater label says "vapor distilled water and electrolytes for taste". Steam distilled water with electrolytes has minerals!
Can you use steam distilled water in a CPAP Machine?
DO NOT USE STEAM DISTILLED WATER WITH MINERAL OR ELECTROLYTES FOR CPAP MACHINES, MEDICAL DEVICES OR ANY APPLIANCES! Because these minerals will stick to the inside of the equipment and damage them. In fact using any water with minerals and sediment can actually void the CPAP Machine warranties and other equipment. One of the awesome benefits of pure steam distilled water is that it naturally is mineral-free and perfect for your CPAP machines, medical devices, appliances, batteries, equipment and more!
Can you drink steam distilled water?
Yes you absolutely can drink steam distilled water! People love to drink pure distilled water because it is so clean. Unfortunately dirty water accounts for an incredible amount of disease, sickness and death around the world. Durastill water distillers remove everything you don't want in your water such as virus, bacteria, parasites, harmful toxins, heavy metals, poisons, chemicals, contaminants and more. Read the list above to see everything distillation removes.
RESOURCES & EDUCATIONAL LINKS: