Durastill 30H Manual Water Distiller (Manual Fill - No Tank)
Due to Durastill Factory Backorders: Your order will ship 12 months from order date. Need a USA Made distiller sooner? Pure Water Distillers ship in only 5-7 weeks!
The Durastill 30H Water Distiller is a "hand fill" or "manual water distiller" that produces 8 gallons of water per day (DISTILLER HEAD ONLY). The Durastill 30H is the economical choice for those who want pure distilled water. This is an excellent distiller that can always be upgraded in the future. Proudly Made in the USA, Durastill has been the water distiller leader for over 46 years! All Durastill Water Distillers come with a 1-Year Warranty. Click Here to see our complete product line of Durastill Water Systems.
- Model 30H produces 8 gallons (approx 30 liters) in 24 hours
- Distills 1.5 gallons at a time then distiller must be manually refilled
- Made in the USA
- 1 Year Parts Replacement Warranty
- Industrial Grade Stainless Steel Construction
- Durastill Electric Water Distiller Plugs into 110 volt outlet
- Manually fill boiling chamber to distill 1.5 gallons at a time (Durastill 8 Gallon per day maximum output)
- Volatile gas vent system
- Distiller has 316 stainless steel alloy evaporator
- Incoloy (stainless steel) 1000 watt heating element
- 9 AMPS
- Comes with complete post-filter (post carbon filters are used on all Durastill Water Systems)
- Durastill 30H Manual Water Distiller Head
- Height: 13 inches
- Width: 20 inches
- Depth: 13 inches
- Shipping Weight: 34 pounds
Frequently Asked Questions & Answers
Can the Durastill 30H manual water distiller be upgraded to an automatic distiller system?
Yes. You can purchase an automatic upgrade kit which includes the addition of an automatic fill switch (called an AUTOFILL Switch) and solenoid valve to hook up a water inlet line to the distiller. You would also need to buy a Durastill Water Storage Tank to make the it a completely automatic system. An easy solution is to buy a Durastill 30J Automatic Water Distiller head and when you want to upgrade you just have to flip a switch "AUTOFILL ON". There is nothing to install and you just connect your water storage tank and you now have fully automatic Durastill water system!
Where is the filter on a Durastill 30H?
Since the Durastill 30H is a manual fill, there is only 1 filter on the unit. The Durastill Activated Post Carbon Filter in an "in-line filter" and is located below the water distiller machine. The filter connects to the water outlet tube. Go to the time code 6:05 to see how to attach the post filter in the Installation video below.
How often should I clean the boiling chamber and replace the post filter?
You should drain your boiling chamber once a month to keep your distiller operating at maximum capacity. We recommend you clean your boiling chamber and replace your post filter every 6 months. It is any easy 2 step process. Click here for a complete guide: How to clean your Durastill Water Distiller.
EASYCLEAN Step #1: Clean the distiller boiling chamber
EASYCLEANStep #2: Replace the post filter
HOW-TO Setup and Install Durastill 30H