Durastill 84150 Commercial Water Distiller BUNDLE
Due to Durastill Factory Backorders: 240 volt and 208 volt commercial distiller orders ship in 2-3 months!
The Durastill 84150 Commercial Water Distiller ALL-IN-ONE-BUNDLE includes everything you need to produce 84 gallons per day, store 150 gallons, automatically clean itself and pump the distilled water where you need it. The distillers come in two electrical configurations 208 Volt or 240 Volt and all of the accessories are 110 Volt. This is the largest capacity Durastill distillation system. This distillation system is fully automatic to meet the most demanding industrial needs. In fact, it is designed to connect a demand pump providing distilled water “on tap.”
Durastill 84150 Commercial Water Distiller BUNDLE overview:
- (2) Model 42C Commercial Water Distillers
- (2) Automatic Drain Valves for 42C
- (1) 150 Gallon Stainless Steel Water Storage Tank
- (1) Water Sight Level for 150 gallon tank
- (1) UV Light for 150 gallon tank
- (1) 3.3 Gallon Per Minute Free Standing Remote Faucet System
What exactly do I get with my Durastill 84150 system BUNDLE purchase?
Part Numbers for Durastill 84150 Commercial Water Distiller BUNDLE:
|400216||42C Distiller - 42 Gallon, Auto Fill (208 or 240 volt)|
|400216||42C Distiller - 42 Gallon, Auto Fill (208 or 240 volt)|
|400328||Automatic Drain Valve for 42C (110 volt)|
|400328||Automatic Drain Valve for 42C (110 volt)|
|400124||Double Bracket for 150 Gal Tank to hold (2) 42C distillers|
|400125||Dual Float Switch Box on 150 Gal Tank for (2) 42C distillers
|400122||150 Gallon Stainless Steel Water Storage Tank|
||Water Sight Level
|400425||UV Light, Model UV5 for 150 Gallon Tank (110 volt)|
|400103||3.3 GPM Free Standing Remote Faucet System (110 volt)
Customers Who Trust the Durastill
Proudly Made in the USA, Durastill has been the commercial water distiller leader for over 46 years trusted by Fortune 500 companies, organic and all-natural product manufacturers, Inc. 5000 companies, Universities and more!
Durastill 84150 Commercial Water Distiller
Durastill 84150 Product Overview:
- Completely Automatic Commercial Water Distillation System
- 208 Volt or 240 Volt electrical configuration options
- Produces up to 84 gallons of pure distilled water per day or 317 liters per day
- (2) Model 42C Commercial Water Distillers - each 42C produces 42 gallons in 24 hours
- Heavy duty double bracket mount for 150 gallon tank to hold the (2) 42C distillers
- Dual Float Switch Box for 150 gallon tank to control (2) 42C distillers
- 150 gallon stainless steel water storage tank is 18 gauge 304 stainless steel
- Water Sight Level so you can see how full the tank it
- Fully automatic commercial grade distillation system
- Made in the USA
- 1 Year Parts Replacement Warranty
- Industrial Grade Stainless Steel Construction
- *** Compatible with the Durastill Automatic Drain Valve
- *** Compatible with UV Light for 150 gallon tank
- *** Compatible with the 3.3 Gallon Per Minute Remote Faucet System
- 30 amp service per distiller machine is recommended for each distiller
240 volt AC - 50/60 Hz - single phase - 22 amps & 5000 watts per distiller
- 208 volt AC - 50/60 Hz - single phase - 25 amps & 5000 watts per distiller
- NEMA 6-50P plug (50 amp cord and plug is heavier duty and lasts longer)
- Completely AUTOMATIC System
- Main power fan on/off control switch
- Automatic water fill on/off control (float control protected)
- Pilot switch controlling relay
- Low voltage external pilot circuit
- 24 volt breaker-protected control circuit
- Manually reset electrical thermostat
- Boiling chamber is 18 gauge 316 alloy stainless steel. Holds 5.79 gallons (2.94 water, 2.85 steam)
- Aluminum cooling fins on stainless steel condenser coils
- 12 inch or 30.5 cm diameter condenser fan, 1/20 HP motor
- Distiller Cabinet - 20 gauge 304 stainless steel with black painted carbon steel support structure for fan and coil
- Storage tank is 18 gauge 304 stainless steel and holds 150 gallons
- 24 volt float switch in storage tank for high level control
- Durastill 84150 Overall Height: 75 inches
- Durastill 84150 Overall Width: 52 inches
- Distillers: (2) Model 42C
- Height: 17 inches
- Width: 23 inches
- Depth: 18 inches
- Shipping Weight: 75 pounds each distiller
- Storage Tank: 150 Gallons
- Height: 57 inches (including furnished stand)
- Width: 35 inches
- Depth: 35 inches
- Shipping Weight: 105 pounds
- Total Shipping Weight = 255
Durastill 84150: Frequently Asked Questions & Answers
How much does the 84150 weigh when it is completely full of water?
When the 84150 is completely full it weighs a total of 1,373 pounds. Taking this weight load into account will help you determine the best location for your Durastill 84150 and make sure your floor can handle this weight load. The Total Weight when 150 gallon tank is full and both distillers are full 6 gallons is 156 gallons x 8.8 pounds per gallon = 1,373 pounds.
If each 42C distiller uses 22-25 Amps depending on the voltage, then why use a 50 Amp cord and plug instead of just a 30 Amp one?
We use a 50 AMP cord and plug for each 42C distiller because it is more heavy duty and it lasts longer. The 30 Amp cord and plug doesn't last as long. At Durastill our commercial water distillers are battle tested and you get 46 years of experience built into your industrial-grade system. We give you the best quality and durability!
How do I configure the whole system including the Durastill 84150 + Automatic Drain Valves + UV Light + 3.3 Gallon-Per-Minute Remote Faucet System?
The Automatic Drain Valve is attached to the exit line of the 42C distiller boiling chamber. It will open once a day and flush out or drain everything that has accumulated in the boiling chamber. Each 42C needs it's own Automatic Drain Valve.
The UV Light stays on all the time and constantly sterilizes the 150 gallon tanks. This means you never have to clean your distillers or tank, because you are automatically cleaning your distillers and water storage tank every day. This extends the life of your 84150 Commercial Water Distillation System! In fact I have never sold a commercial water distillers without these add-ons.
You are going to need to pump the water out of the 150 gallon storage tank. I recommend you add a ball valve so you can turn off the water if you need to. This makes it really easy to turn off the water and replace the Post Carbon Filter in the Remote Faucet System. The Durastill 3.3 Gallon-Per-Minute Remote Faucet System is a on-demand pumping system with an accumulator to give you a steady and sure stream of water. Plus you have a faucet to dispense the distilled water for your industrial needs.
HOW-TO Setup and Install Durastill 4280 Commercial Water Distiller (This is basically the same installation expect you mount 2 distillers on top of the tank instead of 1. And the tank is a little bit wider. But watch this video to understand how to install your 84150.)
Durastill 84150 Commercial Water Distiller PRODUCT MANUAL:
Durastill 42C Automatic Commercial Water Distiller Manual
Durastill 150 Gallon Water Storage Tank Manual
Durastill Automatic Drain Valve for Model 42C
The 110 Volt Durastill Automatic Drain Valve is made specifically for the Durastill Model 42C Commercial Water Distiller to keep it clean, operate at maximum efficiency and it even extends the life of your 42C. Remember after you distill 42 gallons in a day, the filth that was in the 42 gallons of tap water is now trapped in your boiling chamber. The Automatic Drain Valve is attached to the exit line of the 42C boiling chamber and it will open and drain out the boiling chamber once a day or it can be custom programmed to drain as many times as you want in 24 hours. This means your distiller is getting all of the minerals, sediment, chemicals, toxins and other boiling chamber filth flushed out and cleaned out everyday. Each 42C needs it's own Automatic Drain Valve.
The great news is that when you combine the Automatic Drain Valve for your 42C and the UV Light for your 150 gallon storage tank, you are automatically cleaning your entire Commercial Water Distillation System everyday which means you hardly have to clean it manually.
Auto Drain Product Overview:
- Automatically drains 42C boiling chamber once every 24 hours or desired set interval
- 110 Volt System - 110 VAC drive, motor and drain valve
- 24 hour timer can be programmed to drain boiling chamber as often as needed to ensure a clean mineral and sediment free system.
- Durastill recommends setting the timer to drain the boiling chamber (aka evaporator tank) once every 12 hours of distiller operation, then adjust based on mineral and scale buildup. If scaling is excessive, drain more often.
- The drain valve approximately 7 minutes to open the drain, completely drain the boiling chamber and then close the drain.
- Made in USA
- The Automatic Drain Valve must be mounted to a nearby wall or supporting structure. Make sure the valve is vertical and is below the level of the evaporator drain.
Auto Drain Product Specifications:
- Part Number 400328
- Model Number DV-2
- Weight 10 pounds
Auto Drain: Frequently Asked Questions & Answers
How does the Durastill Automatic Drain Valve work?
During the automatic draining process the 42C water distillation stops temporarily for about 7 minutes and then once finished distillation resumes. When the automatic draining First the timer dial must be programmed for a specific time to initiate the automatic drain process. The process then starts when the motorized valve assembly is activated by the timer. The drain valve will automatically rotate, drain the evaporator tank, and interrupt the distiller's operation. After approximately 7 minutes the drain valve will rotate again, close the drain, and enable the distiller to continue operation.
Durastill Automatic Drain Valve for 42C PRODUCT MANUAL:
Durastill Ultraviolet Light Model UV-5
The Durastill Ultraviolet Light Model UV-5 is a 110 volt in-tank UV light designed to be installed in the Durastill 150 gallon water storage tanks. The UV light is always on inside of the stainless steel tank, which means the tank is always being sterilized. This means you rarely have to clean out your storage tank because it is automatically being self-cleaned everyday from the UV light.
The Durastill UV-5 manual states, "Light of the proper ultraviolet wave length will render many of the most common forms of bacteria ineffective after sufficient exposure."
CAUTION: This fixture incorporates a lamp with emits ultraviolet radiation harmful to eyes and skin. Precautions should be taken to insure that personnel are not exposed to direct or reflected radiation. Before cleaning or relamping, always disconnect power.
The quarts tube and ultraviolet lamp should be handled only when cold, with clean cotton gloves or wrapper. Do not use your bare hands because you will get oil from skin on the lamp. Should the quartz or lamp be touched with bare hands, clean with alcohol to remove the fingerprint oils. The quartz and lamp should be completely dry before operation.
The UV Light control box rests on the tank and replaces the regular tank lid. There is a red light that indicates that the UV Light is ON.
UV-Light Product Overview:
- Ultraviolet Light to clean and sterilize storage tank
- Designed for constant use
- Safety switches
- Quarts tube and Ultraviolet lamp
- 110 Volt in-tank UV light
- Compatible with Durastill 80 Gallon and 150 Gallon water storage tanks
- Made in USA
UV-Light Product Details:
- Model number UV-5
- Durastill part number 400425
- Weight 10 pounds
UV-Light: Frequently Asked Questions & Answers
Are there any safety mechanisms built into the Durastill UV-5 Light system?
Yes, the Ultraviolet system incorporates two safety switches that will turn OFF the lamp should the control box be opened or removed accidentally while the power is on. The indicator light will remain lit as long as the lamp is functioning, which helps provide a visual safety reminder that the lamp is ON.
Should you ever touch the lamp or light with bare hands?
No, you should never touch the lamp or UV light with your bare hands. Always use gloves then handling the UV light, especially during installation! The manual recommends using soft cotton gloves.
Durastill Ultraviolet Light UV-5 Model PRODUCT MANUAL:
Durastill 3.3 Gallon-Per-Minute Remote Faucet System
The 110 Volt Durastill Remote Faucet System provides everything you need including the 3.3 gallon per minute pump, the pulse eliminator tank, post carbon filter, 50 feet of polyethylene tubing, the stainless steel faucet. Proudly Made in the USA, Durastill has been the water distiller leader for over 46 years! All Durastill Remote Faucet Systems come with a 1-Year Warranty.
The Durastill 3.3 Gallons Per Minute Remote Faucet System is the perfect accessory for your Durastill 84150 Commercial Water Distillation System! The Durastill on-demand 3.3 gallons per minute Remote Faucet system provides a steady and sure stream of water for your manufacturing facility or for your industrial needs. It comes with 50 feet of of water line and a faucet so you can send the distilled water right where you need it!
Example of Durastill Remote Faucet System hooked up to 150 Gallon Water Storage Tank:
Remote Faucet System Product Overview:
- Complete with all necessary plumbing supplies. Includes stainless steel faucet
- Pump only runs while water is being drawn
- Maintains line pressure, so it supplies water instantly
- Stainless steel pulsation eliminator tank provides steady flow and sure stream of water
- Activated charcoal filter "finishes" taste of water. (To bypass merely remove filter cartridge.)
- 110 volt operation
- Durastill 1 Year Parts Replacement Warranty
- Plugs into 110 volt outlet
- Compatible with every water storage tank (10 Gallon, 25 Gallon, 80 Gallon & 150 Gallon) except the countertop water storage tanks
- Compatible commercial model numbers: Durastill 4280, Durastill 42150, Durastill 84150
- Not compatible with countertop model numbers: Durastill 30-4CT, Durastill 46-4CT
- 3.3 Gallons-Per-Minute Demand Pump
- Remote Faucet Replacement Filter
- Pulsation Eliminator Tank
- 50 Feet of water line
- Stainless Remote Faucet
- Distiller Part#: 400103 Free Standing Remote Faucet System with 3.3 GPM pump
- Durastill Remote Faucet System
- Height: 14 inches
- Width: 13 inches
- Depth: 10 inches
- Shipping Weight: 20 pounds
HOW-TO INSTALL THE DURASTILL REMOTE FAUCET SYSTEM on the 150 Gallon Water Storage Tanks
The installation video shows how to connect the Remote Faucet System to the 25 gallon tank, but the nipple you connect to is the exact same connection as the 150 gallon water storage tanks. The 150 gallon tank is connected on the side of the tank instead of underneath the tank (like the 25 gallon tank).