Pure Water Mini Classic CT 120v Countertop Water Distiller
Due to Pure Water Factory Backorders: Your order will ship 5-7 weeks from order date.
The Pure Water Mini Classic CT 120v Countertop Water Distiller is a compact, easy to use manual fill distiller that produces high-purity, great-tasting distilled water. A removable boiling chamber allowing for easy filling and cleaning. With a capacity of approximately 3 liters per three and one-half hour cycle, this manually filled distiller is perfect for a single user, renters or a small family. It’s also perfect for use in a camper or RV, or taken to a second home for distilled water enjoyment away from home. No installation required. Requires no water line hookup! Unit shown in storage position. Steam-Powered Purity!
Key Benefits of the Mini Classic CT Countertop Water Distiller:
- Produces approximately 3 liters / 0.8 gallons of distilled water per 3.5-hour cycle
- Does NOT boil dry! (Water distillers that boil dry do not produce high-quality water and may be unsafe as the unit gets too hot.)
- 304-grade stainless steel
- A removable boiling tank for easy filling and cleaning
- An automatic timer and safety shut off for worry-free water purification
- Patented dual purity vents to allow Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC’s) to escape
- A sewn activated carbon post filter to absorb any possible VOCs (does not contain plastic or glue)
- Removes the broadest range of waterborne contaminants (View 3rd Party Lab Results)
- Made in the USA
- 15 year warranty on stainless steel / 2 year on electrical components. Best warranty in the industry!
Easy to Use
Set up is quick. You do not need a water line hookup! It operates much like your coffeemaker and produces approximately 0.8 gallons (3 liters) of distilled water every 3.5-hour cycle. The Mini Classic CT is perfect for a single user, renters, or a small family because it is portable.
The Pure Water Mini-Classic CT table top water distiller is constructed with top-quality, stainless steel to provide years of dependable service with minimum maintenance. It is air cooled and equipped with a unique timer to stop automatically at the end of each distilling cycle. The unit has continuous self-sterilization when in operation and is equipped with a removable boiling tank for easy filling and cleaning. A safety shut-off switch turns the unit off should it ever overheat. The unit stores neatly on a countertop for your convenience. While in operation, the top of the unit should be clear of any obstruction to allow for proper air circulation. Each Pure Water distiller is designed with purity vents to allow the organic and inorganic compounds to escape. Additionally, an activated carbon post filter is included to aid in the removal of any gaseous carryover and to improve taste. The filter pillow is housed in a stainless steel filter tray, so your distilled water never comes into contact with plastic.
Included with each Mini-Classic CT™ is a one-gallon, glass container. This handy dispenser comes with a handle and pour-through lid, and is used to collect the distilled water. It’s a perfect fit in your refrigerator. Additional jars available.
Steam Distillation & The Hydrologic Cycle
Just as Mother Nature takes ocean water and makes pure, rain water, a Pure Water distiller duplicates the Hydrologic Cycle inside this appliance.
- Regular tap water is poured into the boiling tank.
- A heating element boils the contaminated water and the steam rises.
- The steam passes into the condensing coil, and the impurities are left behind.
- A fan cools the steam and converts it to water — pure, distilled water.
- A glass storage container holds one gallon of distilled drinking water and is dispensed through the pour-through lid.
- Rinse out boiling tank after each cycle
- Clean the boiling tank approximately once a month (video)
- Replace the carbon filter approximately every 3 months link (video)
Note: If you live in an area where the water quality is exceptionally poor, you may need to increase the frequency of your care.
The Mini Classic CT can be placed on a countertop or surface with at least 3 inches of clearance above and around the machine. The clearance is required for ventilation. DO NOT run the Mini Classic CT water distiller in a small enclosed space, like a cupboard or under the sink.
What’s Included in the box?
- The Mini Classic CT Water Distiller
- A sewn (never glued) activated carbon post filter to absorb any possible VOC and to enhance taste
- One gallon glass jar with a handle and pour-through lid (BPA-free and lead-free)
- item#: 46998
- Produces approximately 0.8 gallons every 3 ½ hour cycle
- Pull out pitcher-style boiling tank
- Sound level while operating: between 40-65 decibels
- width: 13.75” (35 cm)
- depth: 9.875” (25 cm)
- height: 15.75” (40 cm)
- shipping weight: 32 lbs. (14.5 kg)
- machine weight: 24 lbs. (11 kg)
- current draw (120V): 6.9 amps
- current draw (240V): 3.5 amps
- total wattage: 800 watts
HOW-TO Unbox, Setup and Use the Pure Water Mini Classic Countertop Water Distiller:
Pure Water Mini Classic Water Distiller MANUAL:>>PDF Product Manual & Installation Guide: Mini Classic Water Distiller
>>PDF Brochure: Mini Classic Water Distiller