Dental Autoclaves use distilled water to sterilize dental instruments and dental equipment such as hand pieces, probes, scalers and more.
Distilled water is used with Medical and Hospital Autoclaves to sterilize medical instruments and surgical equipment for operating rooms and emergency wards.
Distilled water is required for Veterinary Autoclaves to sterilize medical instruments and surgical equipment used for animal and pet care.
Distilled water is used with Tattoo Autoclaves to sterilize instruments and tattoo equipment used for body art. It is critical to sterilize between customers.
Nail Salon Autoclave
Distilled water is used with Nail Salon Autoclaves to sterilize nail implements and nail tools to maintain high levels of cleanliness for beauty salon customers.
Lab Autoclaves use distilled water to meet sterilization needs of microbiology, food, chemical and life science laboratory instruments and lab ware.
WHAT DOES A DURASTILL COMMERICAL-GRADE WATER DISTILLER FOR AUTOCLAVES REMOVE?
- BACTERIA & BIOFILM
- MINERALS & SEDIMENT
- TOXIC METALS (LEAD)
- POISONS (ARSENIC, MERCURY)
- RADIOACTIVE PARTICLES
- ORGANICS & MORE (SEE CHART BELOW FOR COMPLETE LIST)
for Your BUSINESS
Lowest Price Guarantee + Free Shipping
PROUDLY MADE IN USA
Durastill has been proudly Made in the USA for over 46 years. Our master craftsmen and craftswomen not only manufacture commercial-grade quality water distillers for autoclaves, but truly create the most beautiful water distillers in the world!
COUNTERTOP WATER DISTILLERS FOR AUTOCLAVES
FREE STANDING WATER DISTILLERS FOR AUTOCLAVES
WATER DISTILLATION IS RECOMMENDED BY:
HOW DOES A DURASTILL WATER DISTILLER WORK?
- Tap water fills the water distiller boiling chamber. You can automatically fill it through a water line or you can manually fill it up. (If you don't want to install a water line, every Durastill has Automatic mode and Manual mode so you can change modes with a flip of a switch).
- The tap water is heated to a boil and turned to steam, leaving all contaminants in the boiling chamber including all the hard minerals.
- The VOC vent allows volatile organic compounds to be removed from the water.
- The steam is purified and cooled down into water.
- The distilled water is run through an in-line post-carbon filter. This carbon or charcoal filter removes any contaminants that may still be present in the distilled water. (For example: Chlorine and petroleum must be removed with a carbon filter, distillation alone will not remove these elements)
- The pure distilled water is then collected in the stainless steel water storage tanks. You can then use the distilled water for your autoclave machine or anything you need.
The water distiller automatically keeps the tank full so you always have 4, 10 or 25 gallons of distilled water ready to use (depending on the size of your tank). Durastill is the easiest to use and easiest to maintain water distiller for Autoclaves.
HOW TO CLEAN YOUR DURASTILL DISTILLED WATER MACHINE IN JUST 3 EASY STEPS
AND EXTEND THE LIFE OF YOUR DISTILLER UP TO 30 YEARS
CLEAN BOILING CHAMBER
You should clean your distiller system every 6 months. To clean the boiling chamber, just put 1/4 cup of Durastill Still Clean and let boil for 30 minutes, cool and then drain it.
STEAM CLEAN TANK
To sanitize your stainless steel water storage tank, you must steam clean or autoclave it. Just connect the steamer tube, turn off the fan and steam clean for 20 minutes. Turn off and let cool down.
The last step is to replace the filters. Just unscrew the old filters and replace the new filters. All our customers get a complete Water Distiller Cleaning Guide with every purchase.
DURASTILL WATER DISTILLERS REMOVE:
- Cryptosporidium (Crypto)
- Petroleum (Oil, Gasoline)
- Sediment & Minerals
- Sodium (Salt)
- Toxic Heavy Metals
- Volatile Organic Compounds
- and more
* It is virtually impossible to create 100% pure water with no contaminates whatsoever, but Durastill Water Distillers with our steam distillation, voc gas vent and carbon filter system creates 99.9% pure water. The Best Autoclave Water Distiller should include this 3-phase purification method. That is why Doctors, Dentists, Surgeons, Veterinarians, U.S. Armed Forces, U.S. Embassies, Universities, Organic & All-Natural Product Manufacturers and Fortune 500 companies have trusted "Durastill Distilled Waters" for 46 years!
What type of water should be used in the autoclave?
Distilled Water For Autoclave Use
MANUFACTURERS RECOMMEND DISTILLED WATER
The reason why most manufacturers recommend distilled water for autoclave use is because distilled water is so pure. Your number one goal as you take care of your customers and patients is to keep them healthy and safe. This requires dedication and a commitment to keep all of your equipment sanitized and disinfected. A Durastill Water Distiller purifies your source water (usually tap water) by heating it to the boiling point. This boiling water will kill any virus, bacteria, parasites along with many other biological contaminants. As the steam rises it leaves behind all of the hard water minerals and sediment. Then the Volatile Organic Compounds are removed. The steam is then cooled and condensed back into liquid. The distilled water passes through a carbon filter and is then deposited into the stainless steel water storage tank. This Durastill 3-Phase purification method gives you 99.9% pure water free of virus, bacteria and minerals. This clean and mineral free distilled water is perfect to use in your autoclave because it leaves no residue and extends the life of your autoclave machine. The cleaner your autoclave is, the longer it will last and the more efficient it will operate!
TAP WATER CAN DAMAGE YOUR EXPENSIVE EQUIPMENT
You certainly do not want to use tap water in your autoclave. There are over 80,000 chemicals found it tap water, not to mention virus, bacteria, heavy metals and other toxins and poisons. Just the hard water minerals and sediment alone can damage your autoclave because these minerals stick to everything. Ever noticed a ring around your bathroom sink or tub, that's the mineral buildup and it is almost impossible to remove once it has set in. These salts, minerals and sediment are what damage appliances such as irons, humidifiers, CPAP machines and autoclaves. They clog everything up and eventually render appliances useless. Instead of dealing with damage to your equipment it's better to just use distilled water from the beginning and avoid this unnecessary expense and stress!
FILTERED WATER IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH
Most people correlate "filtered water" with water being clean and pure, but they don't realize that there are many levels of purity. As mentioned in the chart above there are several types of filtration systems:
- Sediment Filters
- Carbon Filters
- Reverse Osmosis
- Durastill Water Distillers (3-Phase Water Purification = Steam Distillation + VOC vent + Post Carbon Filter)
Even the closest filtered water called "Reverse Osmosis" can still leave arsenic, bacteria, chlorine, cryptosporidium, fluorides, lead, nitrates, organics and virus in your water. Distilled Water is in a completely different league as far as purification goes. Distilled water is trusted by Dentists, Doctors, Veterinarians, Tattoo Artists, Nail Salons, Beauty Salons, and Laboratories!
RESOURCES & EDUCATIONAL LINKS: